Heights Therapy provides Speech and Language evaluations and therapy for toddlers, preschoolers, and school aged children.
We specialize in:
- Articulation Impairments, Disorders, or Delays
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Bilingual Services (Spanish)
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Expressive Language Delays
- Neurological Disorders (Cerebral Palsy, Traumatic Brain Injury)
- Phonological Impairments, Disorders, or Delays
- Pragmatics (Social Language or Social Skills)
- Receptive Language Delays
Each child is unique. Cookie-cutter plans and processes do not help them progress. They need individualized, evidence-based treatment plans and a flexible, innovative clinician. At Heights Therapy, it is a priority to teach and involve parents/caregivers in our therapy sessions. It is only when we work together that your child can implement new skills and strategies into their daily lives.
Call us at 1-216-245-8255 for more information about our services.
We look forward to meeting you and your child soon!
Heights Therapy, LLC
Abby Dunford, M.A., CCC-SLP